Monday, July 28, 2008

Fingertips.

so, new lyrics.
well, they're not new really. i thought i had posted them but...i guess i didnt. soo, have fun kidds.
oh, and this is recorded on my snapvine as well ;D


------------


I’ve got you on my fingertips,
Cant get your taste off my lips,
I’ve got to scrub myself of this,
Can’t take this madness.

Your hands they seem to follow mine,
Cannot run away from time,
I don’t want to have to wait in line,
It’s something I can’t do,
And it’s leading back to you.

I’ve got you on my fingertips,
Cant get your taste off my lips,
I’ve got to scrub myself of this,
Can’t take this madness.

You stare into my eyes,
It makes me feel so blind,
Don’t wanna seem unkind,
But can’t you get out my mind?

I’ve got you on my fingertips,
Can’t get your taste off my lips,
I’ve got to scrub myself of this,
Can't take this madness.

No comments: