Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So you’ve finally found something else,
A new replacement, for your shelf,
You took me off a long time ago,
You should know it was your hardest blow,

I didn’t think you’d free me, this easily,
Cos she’s kind of a tease, you see,
It’s kind of funny in a way,
The way you don’t know what to say,

I think it’s stupid to believe,
She would never ever leave,
I think it’s stupid to assume,
She wouldn’t walk right out on you,

So she’s finally found, something else,
A new replacement, for her shelf,
She took you off a long time ago,
Don’t you understand, it was time to go?


^i recorded this song on snapvine, but my microphone is broken, so i had to use my phone, so i'll try to fix it ASAP so i can get a better version on xD so, i'll post the better version later...hopefully ;D

No comments: