Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Do you realize it?

Do you realize it?
That every single
Tiny,
Insignificant,
thing
That you do makes you
Infinitely special and
Even your smile, your laugh,
Your hair, your eyes, your hands,
Everything about you makes
Me the happiest person on earth.
Do you realize it?

Do you realize it?
That the world
Moves
Rotates
itself.
Just for you, love!
The stars, the moon,
The sun, they shine for you, and only you.
Lightning bolts, envious of you,
Streak across the sky, wanting to be nearer
to you to share the glow and warmth of your heart.
Do you realize it?

Do you realize it?
All the people
Stop.
Stare.
At you, Love!
Can you imagine, The people you’ll meet, all of them
In awe of you? And when I’m at home,
And you’re traveling the world, they’ll call me up,
And brag that they met you, and I’ll smile, that secret smile we share,
And say that I can’t even imagine it, and that
They’re so incredibly lucky, just as you’re walking through our door.
Do you realize it?

No comments: