Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi.
So,
I guess there's things going on and stuff but I've just been kind of shut off lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I haven't posted here in forever. There's a boy I used to miss terribly but I'm feeling much better about it now. I think I'm starting to develop a crush on some other kid, but he lives a few towns over, and he's from my summercaaamp. Although I really am starting to like him a lot, there's only two more weeks left of camp, and even though he's applying to be a CIT, he might not get the job, and even if he DOES, I probably won't see him till next summer anyway.
So it's kind of a moot point.
It's an even mooter point because there are girls that are way prettier and skinnier and less awkward/clumsy/shy than me at the camp soooo I don't know why he'd go for me.
Bleh. I've just been feeling odd lately. Life has been passing me by for quite a while. Since the end of last summer, I think. I hope it stops doing that soon.
xx aimee

No comments: